Terms and Conditions
Explorer Coachlines Pty. Ltd.
Standard Terms and Conditions
Your booking is accepted subject to the following terms and conditions.
Prices are current at the time of quotation and subject to availability at the time of booking. All quoted prices include GST. Explorer Coachlines reserves the right to pass on, without notice, any increases that may occur in any applicable airport charges, road tolls, entry fees, fuel costs or parking fees. No bookings are made when a quotation is provided.
Payment can be made by cheque, money order, Direct Debit or by MasterCard or Visa.
Payment is strictly due before delivery of vehicle/s unless approved prior arrangements have been made with Explorer Coachlines. All costs incurred in recovering any outstanding monies including all search fees, debt collection fees and solicitor’s costs will be paid by the Client.
Credit Card payment
Clients using Credit Cards note and accept the following service fees. These fees are inclusive of GST.
MasterCard – 2% Visa – 2%
Please be advised that we are unable to accept payment by American Express.
An invoice will be raised after the charter is completed. Terms of payment are 7 days from date of invoice.
In an event that you cancel your booking, Explorer Coachlines reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior to travel: No Fees.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to travel: 10% of hire charge.
- Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours prior to travel: 50% of hire charge.
- When a coach is en route to pick up point on the day of travel, before notice of cancellation is received: No refund.
In addition to any cancellation fee charged by Explorer Coachlines you will also be responsible for payment of any charges levied by suppliers in respect of the cancelled booking.
Any extra hours over the scheduled booking will incur an additional cost.
Explorer Coachlines reserves the right to charge for cleaning of the interior of any coach that is in our judgement left in an unsatisfactory manner at the conclusion of a hire period. This also applies to willful damage by passengers to either the interior or exterior of the coach.
The provision of Coach Hire is subject to the current Road Transport, Passenger Vehicle and OH & S regulations issued by the appropriate authority in the State of which the hire is being conducted. AWC reserves the right to enforce its legal obligation in compliance with the law in all aspects of our hire provision irrespective of client requests, conduct, actions or other circumstances effecting the provision of this hire.
This includes, but not limited to our right to:
- Refuse entry to the coach of persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Stop consumption of hot food and drink, alcohol or tobacco products on the coach
- Obey road speed restriction irrespective of unscheduled delays in transit
- Report to authorities any person acting in a manner that endangers others. This could include or stopping a hire or may result in its cancellation
- Refuse to carry dangerous, flammable or illegal items/goods on any part of a passenger/person or the coach
- Take no responsibility for lost or damaged luggage whilst being handled, on tour or any time in transit; all items carried are at the Owners Risk
- Maintain legal driving hours and driver rest periods in line with current regulations
Explorer Coachlines will take all reasonable steps to provide to the Client, services outlined in this confirmation advice.
Explorer Coachlines accepts no liability for:
- Substitution of coach for reasons beyond our control
- Failure to meet connections due to unexpected delays
- Any costs incurred by the Client and;
- Third Party claims associated with the hire event